Monday, July 2, 2012
Letter to the President
Dear Mr. President,
First things first, I want to extend my warmest congratulate to you for your continuous eradication of the corruption in our country, I really appreciate your efforts and sacrifices. I've wrote a letter because I want to comment in the assistance of our athletes for the incoming Olympic Games. As what I watched in the television, our athletes were not comfortable with the assistance that our government is giving them. I think an increase of fund must be raised so that our athletes will be given the best assistance. I believe that with the best assistance, our athletes will be comfortable in their games and be inspired. And if this happens, more medals will be garnered not just bronze and silver but even gold. As a result, our country will not be anymore pity in the field of Olympic Games, we will be known in the whole world and they will not anymore take us for granted.
I hope after you read this letter Mr. President, an immediate action will be done.
Concern citizen,
Bryan C. Cariaga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment