My First Grading’s Encounters
In life, it can’t be denied that we encountered problems. Problems which seek to mold us from a weak person to a stronger person. As a student, this also happens to me.
It’s been two months since I became a fourth year student. With this short period of time, I’ve already encountered many problems and challenges. I’ve experienced absenting because of not having an allowance. Also, not having my lunch because of not enough allowance that results for me to not concentrate well during discussion time. During rainy season, my things always get wet especially my notebooks so I keep on rewriting. There were also some students in the school who keep on downing me because of my status in life. But with my faith to God and my strong determination to graduate, I’ve overcome those problems and challenges. And because of those, I’ve learned to be strong, think positive and believe myself.
So whatever we have in life, may it be problem or pain, remember that God gave it to us for a purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment